Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 16 May 2014

The Frame Story

When I bought my new camera last year, I was aware that it had movie capabilities and promised myself I'd get round to having a go.  I have experimented a little bit, and I know it's something I'm enjoying getting to grips with.  There are so many amazing wedding filmmakers and we didn't want to use it for this, but we could see potential for our own creativity and growth, and for making short films about what we're up to.  We're working on a new look website at the moment, and we thought it was a great opportunity for us to have a couple of films on there.

The quality of our products is very important to us and we also like to use Yorkshire suppliers where possible, with Folio Albums and Abacus Framing both being Yorkshire based - and myself too of course! First of all, we thought we'd start with the framing story.   We wanted to highlight the frame making process at Abacus, and how much we love these products.






This little video tells the story of the making of the storyboard frames for Gianna & Mariella's winter and spring shoots as part of their 'Life Through the Seasons' package.  We hope you like it.

Here's the link to Vimeo to watch the film. 

Thanks to Vince, Ben & Lisa at Abacus for letting me follow them round for a day, and thanks to Euan for composing this lovely piece of music x

No comments:

Post a Comment