Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 28 June 2013

Portrait Albums

 I thought I'd do a little blog post about one of my favourite products I offer.  As soon as I saw these fine art albums from Folio, I knew I needed them!  Beautiful archival paper and inks and tactile covers bound in a gorgeous range of colours and materials.  Plus they're base in Yorkshire, and I'm trying to use as many local suppliers as possible!

They are proving a popular display choice for families who have chosen my Life Through The Seasons package. It really brings to life our four shoots over one year.

Rebecca & Jemima popped into my office yesterday to collect their album and I thought I'd share a couple of photos.  We designed an album around two shoots we did, one around autumn time, and the other a Christmas at home shoot.  Rebecca is a fellow lover of all things Christmas so we were feeling a little festive!

















If you are coming along to Open Studios, I will have all the albums out so you can have a little peep for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment