Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

So 2013 is well and truly bedded in.  Valentine's Day came and went in a flurry, closely followed by crazy Shrove Tuesday pancake concoctions, then there was St David's Day, and I'm sure a few more I've missed.  This weekend I'll head up to Grassington to spend some time with the folks.  I've been summoned to come and see the new kitchen by Mum, but I know it's really because she wants us all together on Sunday.  A walk, a roast, and some quality time with Mrs M - sounds good to me.  She's already treated herself to some l'occitane hand cream in case me and my sis 'forget' to buy her a present.  I like this approach, she treats herself and of course gets a treat from us too!

In the spirit of the day, I thought I'd share a few photos from the last year or so.  Little moments & bonds captured.




























 I thought I'd save the last photo for me and my Mum.  We're not sure where it was taken, but judging by the funny hat and white tights, I think we can assume it's in this country!  As I didn't walk until I was 2, this was a usual pose for me....



Whatever you are doing over the weekend, and whoever you are spending it with, I hope you have a good one. x







No comments:

Post a Comment