Sarah Mason Photography Header

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Louisa & Richard

I've been wanting to post a few more images of this lovely intimate wedding I photographed a few weeks ago.  I met Louie & Rick and their two children, Drew & Madeleine, just a few weeks before the wedding.  We discussed their plans for the day.  Due to a shared passion for golf, they were going to hold their reception at Todmorden Golf Club.  I told them a little bit about my foray into the sport, but when a handicap of 6 was discussed by Louie & Rick, I thought I'd stick to talking about the photographs!

On the morning, I went to Louisa's parents' house to take the preparation shots.  All was calm.....



















































There were quite a few cuddles before I left for the Registry Office....


























Then a quick trip down the road to take a few shots before Louisa arrived....






























 There were a few tears shared in the ceremony....



























And then back out into the sunshine before heading to the Golf Club.

























And the first peep at the rather wonderful cake made by Rachel at Truly Scrumptious!



























































 There was just enough time for a run around on the putting green!





 A few family shots...


 
 And a couple of shots with the cake before everyone sat down for the wedding breakfast....



























Here's wishing Louie, Rick, Drew & Madeleine a very bright and happy future together!




No comments:

Post a Comment