Sarah Mason Photography Header

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Christmas At Home

I've been really looking forward to putting this shoot up on the blog!  I know all the decorations have returned to their boxes and the last tree needles have been swept away, but I just wanted to suspend the magic for a little while longer with a gorgeous family shoot I did just before Christmas.  I'm a real Christmas person, always have been.  I have Christmas rushes  - they appear, out of the blue, and it can happen anytime of the year.  So, to say I was excited about this shoot is an understatement!  It was perfect - Harry and Jemima dressing the tree with ornate decorations, opening presents and reading Christmas stories.  Then to the kitchen, to make and decorate Christmas treats.  Harry, in Great British Bake Off mode, was the master of the mixer and clouds of icing sugar filled the air.  The finale of the shoot ended with fireworks - well, indoor sparklers,  and I went home to wrap my presents well and truly full of Christmas!


This is the second shoot in my seasonal package with the family.  We are now planning a spring shoot in the woods and a summer shoot by the seaside!

















No comments:

Post a Comment