Sarah Mason Photography Header

Friday 11 November 2011

Nicky and Ben

I've had some lovely engagement shoots over the past few weeks.  They are a great way for my future wedding couple and me to get to know each other and to have a bit of fun!  Nicky and Ben's shoot back in October was no exception.  We had been emailing quite a bit prior to the shoot about the usual things, location, what to wear etc. and then when I suggested the 15th October for the shoot Nicky wrote straight back to tell me this is the exact date Ben asked her out 7 years ago!  Nicky's Mum and Dad live in beautiful Soyland so we decided to take a walk around the area for the shoot.  Nicky's Mum, Ann joined us and quickly became chief balloon holder and we all ambled down to Millbank woods.  It was so peaceful and the sun was shining through the branches, I love working in this light.  It was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours on a sunny Saturday morning and here's looking forward to the wedding next year!




















No comments:

Post a Comment